Duracell is an American brand product line of batteries and smart power systems manufactured by Procter & Gamble. Additionally, Duracell owns the Procell professional-use brand
- Each ton of recycled paper can save 17 trees, 380 gallons of oil, three cubic yards of landfill space, 4,000 kilowatts of energy and 7,000 gallons of water!
- Americans use more than 67 million tons of paper per year, or about 580 pounds per person.
- Paper products make up the largest part (approximately 40 percent) of our trash.
- Making recycled paper instead of new paper uses 64 percent less energy and uses 58 percent less water.
- Every day American businesses generate enough paper to circle the earth 20 times !
- Every day Americans recover more than 2 million pounds of paper! That’s about 40 percent of the paper we use.
- Paper products use up at least 35 percent of the world’s annual commercial wood harvest.